How will you be able to pay for your children’s education or care if you become sick or injured?
Consider the statistics
• The average cost of the Top 100 Colleges in the USA is over $50,000 per year
• 78 percent of graduates have debt of at least $100,000
• Almost 3 in 10 of today’s 20-year-olds will become disabled before reaching age 67.1
• Every 90 seconds someone files for bankruptcy in the wake of a serious illness.2
• More than 10% of U.S. households have offspring—adult children included—with special needs.
Family ValueGuard benefits supplement your existing disability coverage to provide the extra money needed to keep your child in daycare, pay education tuition, or the additional costs associated with a special needs child.